Strong N52 cylindrical ndfeb magnet
Neodymium Magnets, also known as NdFeB or Neo magnets, are made
from an alloy containing, amongst others, the elements Neodymium,
Iron and Boron (NdFeB). It is the strongest type of magnet and
manufactured in a wide range of shapes, sizes and grades and
Strength:Pull Force,Holding Force
Max Temp: 80° C
Lead time: Usually 7days, mass quantity about 10-15days
Shipment: By DHL, Door to Door, 3-7days, fast and safe
Payment: Paypal, Wester Union, T/T
Shenzhen AIM Magnet Co., Ltd is the professional neodymium magnet
manufacturer in China. Our company is the leader in Chinese magnet
factories. We have obvious advantages to offer our customer high
value products and one-stop service.
1. Certification: ISO9001-2008, REACH, RoHS;
2. Our customers: Samsung, iPhone&iPad, Lenovo, SANYO and so
3. The first magnet suplier for SuzuKi new energy car in China;
4. Offer high performance neodymium magnet for Chinese railway
conversion system. 5. With many year exporting experiences, our
company own our supply chain to offer customers professional
service in production and shipment.
The production process of neodymium magnets, Keep high quality raw
material of magnet, make magnets can work durable and stable. The
most production process of neodymium magnets.
In order to quote you the best price quickly. Please provide the
1. Product size. Grade. Coating. Ect
2. Oreder quantity
3. Attached the drawing if customized
4. Any special packing or other requirement
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets,
it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are
difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away, so
it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed
to slam against each other. So make sure handle with care, eye
protection glasses should be worn when handling magnets, due to
launching of small magnetic pieces at high speeds if shattering
Welcome your inquiry about our Neodymium Permanent Magnets. If you
have any question, pls fell free to ask me.